“Knowledge is power. Information is liberating. Education is the premise of progress, in every society, in every family.” – Kofi Annan
At Hummingbird, we have introduced the use of an app to share information and updates with parents!
Parents can easily download the App on Android or IOS and are provided with login details from the centre.
The information that is shared encompasses weekly planning, events and any notifications that need to be sent to both parents and staff with regards to the nursery and children!
How we use the App:
- Children are checked in on the App upon arrival and checked out once they leave the centre.
- Daily communication is to be updated daily and sent to parents.
- Class photos are to be uploaded once a week in an album format.
- Parents are notified and reminded of upcoming events.
- Parents can inform us if their child is going on holiday or if they are unwell.
- Direct messages can be sent to parents or parents can communicate directly with the class teacher.
In September 2019 we will be merging our learning journeys and learner tracking onto our App!
We are very excited to be continuing to move forward; ensuring we provide the best education to our children as well as providing clear communication with our families!